Terms & Conditions
The use of sosgame.com (hereinafter “The Website”) falls under the following Terms and Conditions:
- The Website does not promote any illegal or underage gambling, nor does it encourage any gambling activities which are considered illegal in certain jurisdictions.
- Any person under the age of 18 or under the legal age in a given jurisdiction is restricted to enter or use the Website.
- The Website cannot be held accountable for the accuracy of the information posted on it nor is it liable for not updating its content.
- The Website holds the right to change or update any content on it without prior notice to the User.
- We tend to keep information on our Website accurate and up to date. In case you find any errors or misinformation, feel free to contact us at info @ sosgame.com
- The Website is not liable for any potential loss or damage caused by the use of the content that it posts. The Website is not responsible nor can be held accountable for any possible monetary loss from playing games or gambling on third-party websites that the User can find here.
- The Website may contain links that lead to third-party websites. Our website is not in any way responsible for the potentially malicious content on third-party websites. By entering third-party websites, the User agrees to the Terms and Conditions of those sites.
- The Website is not a provider of online or any other form of gambling games, as it only provides independent information about games, providers, and other information related to casino gaming.
- The Website holds the right to change or update these Terms and Conditions without prior notice to the User.
- Do not visit or use this Website if you do not agree with any of the Terms and Conditions stated above.
All content on the Website, including text, photos, videos, and other content is copyrighted by sosgame.com and is considered its intellectual property. Any content used, whether duplicated or changed in any way, without the prior approval of the Website will be considered a violation of the copyright and trademark laws. The commercial use of sosgame.com is strictly forbidden without the express written consent of The Website.
SOS Game Competition Terms & Conditions:
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook, Google or any other Social Network
- You must follow the instruction on the Competition page.
- You will have to claim your winnings within 7 days by sending payment details.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not send payment details or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner.
- We reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- If you are the winner of the competition, you are only allowed to take part after the 7 days of winning.